Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Kell Antibodies / Kell isoimmunization

Options
  • 31-03-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and my blood screening tests showed that I have anti-kell antibodies. My husband was tested and he's positive for Kell. It's a rare pregnancy complication so I was wondering if anyone else has had this in Ireland? I live in Cork and was referred to the high risk clinic at CUMH. They will be tracking my antibodies levels but they are not going to do the MCA Scan or any other monitoring for fetal anemia.

I would love to hear from anyone else that has been through this in Ireland. What hospital they went to, which doctors, what tests where done, how regularly where these done, etc. Anything you can share from your experience is extremely welcome!!!!

Advertisement