Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Spray painter in Cork City

Options
  • 01-04-2017 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a good spray painter in the City doesnt have to be the cheapest but someone who does a good job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I've found Niall at Patrick Nagle and son crash repair on Upper John Street to be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

kenny bros crash repair on tramore road. blended a front bumper and bonnet perfectly into the wings and rest of the car. Sound too and good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Phil Wilson in Carrigaline is yer only man, prices are reasonable but the paint job is fantastic. I've used him on a couple of classics and wouldn't go elsewhere but as I say he's not expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I have been using Ivor Trinder on old Carrigaline road for about 20 years.

He's done something on all of my cars, latest jobs include the boot lid on the M6 and the driver's side, F+R bumpers on Cooper S. I recommend him. (021) 436 433

EB570BD3-0462-45A8-9335-FEDC93120B2E_zpsoogrtmry.jpg

D51359A6-199B-4DB3-AFA0-F089D6508509_zps87vbf1bs.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Andip wrote: »
    Phil Wilson in Carrigaline is yer only man, prices are reasonable but the paint job is fantastic. I've used him on a couple of classics and wouldn't go elsewhere but as I say he's not expensive.

You must have been lucky - I wouldn't recommend him at all.
    He's not expensive and it shows tbh.

Kenny bros on the other hand are a great outfit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Buddy of mine works in Lee crash repairs near pouladuff scrap yard.

Only man to fix my cars and those of my neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

Many thanks for all the replies one of hte lads in work used a crowd in Dosco Ind est and was very pleased with them it might be AutoWrite I wasnt sure of the name any one else use them ??

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

Autoright in the Dosco ind est did a great job at great price very professional and done in a day and a half

Advertisement