Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expired Visa Debit Card

• 01-04-2017 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi, 
    My visa debit card expired yesterday and I still haven't received a new one. I haven't changed addresses or any other details. I receive other post from Bank of Ireland. I assumed it would be an automatic process but now I wonder should I have ordered a new one. 
    Can you please advise me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Same here. Now I can't access any cash. Can you provide an update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi, 
    My visa debit card expired yesterday and I still haven't received a new one. I haven't changed addresses or any other details. I receive other post from Bank of Ireland. I assumed it would be an automatic process but now I wonder should I have ordered a new one. 
    Thanks
    Good Morning smiley girl, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

Your Visa Debit card is valid until the last day of the expiry month. A renewal card will automatically issue to the address on your account in the 2nd week of the expiry month. If your expiry date was 03/17 then we would suggest that you call Bank of Ireland on 0818 365 365 to clarify the reason for non receipt of this. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

ixoy wrote: »
    Same here. Now I can't access any cash. Can you provide an update?
    Good Afternoon ixoy,

As mentioned in our reply to the OP, your card is valid until the last date of the expiry month. If your card has a date of 04/17 then your new card will issue in 2 weeks to ensure it's with you by the end of April. If your card has expired already, the please contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

Hi, 
    Thanks

Your Visa Debit card is valid until the last day of the expiry month. A renewal card will automatically issue to the address on your account in the 2nd week of the expiry month. If your expiry date was 03/17 then we would suggest that you call Bank of Ireland on 0818 365 365 to clarify the reason for non receipt of this. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
    Thank you for your reply. I was getting worried :) I will wait for my new card with patience now.

Thanks

Hi, 
    Thanks

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
    Thank you for your reply. I was getting worried :) I will wait for my new card with patience now.

Thanks
    You're very welcome and delighted I could help today. :-)

Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement