Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread removed for no reason and infraction

Options
  • 01-04-2017 3:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭

For what??? I just wanted to have a discussion and this is considered spam? Just why? Here is what I posted this video I literally just wanted to ask what people think about this and thread deleted and infraction in AFTER HOURS.
    Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgIhOfjJGk

So your rules are even stricter than youtube's so you literally cannot have a discussion about anything even remotely negative especially in the after hours. This is what happens when you have too many mods on your site and let them have free roam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Do you want to appeal the infraction? If so, I'll move this thread to DRP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

dudara wrote: »
    Do you want to appeal the infraction? If so, I'll move this thread to DRP.

Yes please, thank you.

Thanks for confirming. The next step is to ask if you have attempted to contact the AH mods to discuss the infraction?

Thanks for confirming. The next step is to ask if you have attempted to contact the AH mods to discuss the infraction?

I did and I was told that it is vile and unsuitable for after hours and got an infraction for spam.

OK, hang on and I'll ask a CMod to look into this. Please have the PMs from your conversation with the mod ready for review

• Advertisement

OK, hang on and I'll ask a CMod to look into this. Please have the PMs from your conversation with the mod ready for review

Sure.

Closing this thread as the OP has since been sitebanned for reregistering

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement