Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc part arm a

Options
  • 01-04-2017 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Have installed hkc 10/70. All ok but when I part set a . Red alarm light lights after a second,doesn't do it in full arm, does not show in log. How can I find fault or what could it be
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭kub

It is not a fault , it is an indication that the system is part set.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jimjoes

Thanks for the quick reply.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If its annoying you & you have engineer access I think you can disable it in Devices Menu>Wired Devices>RKP Config Menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,702 ✭✭✭✭altor

jimjoes wrote: »
    Have installed hkc 10/70. All ok but when I part set a . Red alarm light lights after a second,doesn't do it in full arm, does not show in log. How can I find fault or what could it be

It is turned off in the setting for full arm.
    To do the same for part set you need to turn it off in the partset options / indicate, no.

Advertisement