Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OS Services Data drain

Options
  • 01-04-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I've seen this issue on a few other forums but none seem to of the same magnitude (in data size) and none have a definitive answer. Typically, the usage is 100-150mb.

I updated to Nougat on my Moto G4 last month and noticed a huge increase in the OS Services Wifi data usage since then. I took one of the attached photos last week and OS Services had used 1.92gb in a day, 19.7gb that week and 36.1gb month to date.

I've been in the house all day and noticed my battery dropping, I checked my stats and sure enough, OS Services is milking my data with 4.31gb so far today (3pm).

Has anyone had the same issues with OS Services and if so, how have they resolved it?

Advertisement