Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USD payments received in Euro.

• 01-04-2017 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi There,

So I am currently doing a lot of work for an American company and they are paying me by cheque whic by the time it is printed, posted, delivered and cashed is taking me ages to get the money in my hand.

They won't pay by paypal and have said if I want a direct deposit I need to have a routing number and a checking number for a US bank account.

I don't have these I was wondering if there is a way to get around this maybe a holding account that I can use or something??

Any help would be appreciated as I could get my money every few days rather than 4-5 weeks!

I am not a US citizen and I have an AIB account although I could obv's open any account in Ireland if some operated differently.

Advertisement