Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday party

Options
  • 01-04-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anywhere in Dublin host 18th birthday parties ?? Preferably north side ? Everywhere I've rang said no only 21sts :(((

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jwwb

For an 18th I'd say you'd need somewhere without a drinks license otherwise the venue is on a hiding to nothing. Are you a parent organising it? If you're the 18 yo you're also probably on a hiding to nothing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to boards Jodiexxx. This is the forum for the North County, but I have a feeling you're looking for somewhere in Dublin City? If so I'll move this to the relevant forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭plodder

Sands hotel in Portmarnock does them. My son had his there last year, and it went off fine.

Advertisement