Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player required

• 01-04-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. Band looking for an experienced bass player in Dublin area.If you can sing too that would be great., Ideally, we are looking for a band member..not a dep. Nothing against deps but, we need committed band member.

We are all experienced players. We are a covers band. Line up is excellent female vocalist. Guitar and drummer. We have contacts for gigs but we need stability so gigs don't clash...Age isn't an issue but commitment is paramount. The set list is very diverse and this can be sent to serious interested player. We will also give links to the bands fb page. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sham79

Hi

I'm a Guitarist/Bass player/Singer with over 15 years experience, playing lots of styles and genres with different bands...pro musician, so i'm only interested in a serious gigging band!

I've been wanting to get involved in a project were I can just concentrate on Bass and backing vocal duties..no problem rehearsing.

If this sounds like something your interested in get in touch.

Cheers

Advertisement