Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Eir Efibre people round Grange Rath having issues with their internet?

Options
  • 01-04-2017 8:15pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been having issues for the last week where my net keeps dropping. Before I do battle with Eir over the phone, wanted to check if it was just me or if others were having issues too. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why assume a battle? Phone and report a fault.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why assume a battle? Phone and report a fault.

It's never that easy with Eir. Every time I have to ring up, it's multiple phone calls, excuses, etc. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

And any time I've had a broadband fault they have confirmed the fault and it was fixed in double jig time. At least call them and find out if the fault is known.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I've had terrible problems with efibre on the other side of town lately. Sometimes getting my full 90Mb and then others <1Mb. They checked it and could see no problems. After a lot of investigation, turns out it was my new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse killing my wifi :(:(

Advertisement