Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the? Thread looking to discuss moderators is deleted?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 abdulabduler

And you are a moderator as well? Does the smiley face make this any better? This is very poor tone... I don't think you get what this means, but it appears that any input from me is swarmed on by mods and belittled or threats are made.... your mention of permission is such a threat and evidence of poor tone and ethics

Prepare to face the mighty ban hammer for disagreeing. Because we all know that Internet is serious business.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

And you are a moderator as well? Does the smiley face make this any better? This is very poor tone... I don't think you get what this means, but it appears that any input from me is swarmed on by mods and belittled or threats are made.... your mention of permission is such a threat and evidence of poor tone and ethics

Yes I am.

All genuine feedback is listened to.

You, as far as I can see, have not done anything but create noise.

Have you got some actual point to make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

Prepare to face the mighty ban hammer for disagreeing. Because we all know that Internet is serious business.

If I'm banned for openly asking questions and for questioning the tone from moderators then fine... I'll know I'm right and so will you!

Steve wrote: »
    Yes I am.

All genuine feedback is listened to.

You, as far as I can see, have not done anything but create noise.

Have you got some actual point to make?

My point is that the tone from the top via the moderators is poor... this is the point I am making. You calling this "noise" quite beautifully gives evidence of this poor tone... this is all resulting from a thread by 737max also questioning moderators that is shut now

So that is my point

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 abdulabduler

If I'm banned for openly asking questions and for questioning the tone from moderators then fine... I'll know I'm right and so will you!

Well, one of their rules states that the forums do not have freedom or speech, so there's that. Meaning if you disagree you can get banned, it's just so they cover themselves. You know like companies put terms and conditions and them you buy their product. Then in small text it says ''not guaranteed the product will work as intended, we are not liable if our product doesn't work'' it's just an example.

• Advertisement

Well, one of their rules states that the forums do not have freedom or speech, so there's that. Meaning if you disagree you can get banned, it's just so they cover themselves. You know like companies put terms and conditions and they you buy a product. Then in small text it says ''not guaranteed the product will work as intended, we are not liable if our product doesn't work'' it's just an example.

Oh I know all that... but still you'll know... and they'll know:

https://youtu.be/SlLy_weG2cc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Oh I know all that... but still you'll know... and they'll know:

https://youtu.be/SlLy_weG2cc
    Seriously, what's the reason for all the hate?

If you give reasonable constructive feedback then it will be listened to, if you just want to sit there and call all mods cnuts then what do you expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭melloa

If you give reasonable constructive feedback then it will be listened to, if you just want to sit there and call all mods cnuts then what do you expect?

why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend all of a sudden?

I didn't even suggest the mods were such a rude word, you asked what my point was, I answered your question politely and succinctly and again you responded with a poor tone... as above now included a barely disguised curse word.

You are a prime example of the point I am making

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Right, the related Help Desk thread has been addressed and closed, and the technical bug with the touch site has been reported to the Dev team. I'm not sure what else this thread is about so I'm closing it. Thanks all for your contributions

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement