Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking to start a band in Dublin

Options
  • 01-04-2017 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm a drummer been playing for 4 years looking to start a band in Dublin preferably around Rathmines area. I'm into rock, funk, metal, psychedelic, dub and pop. Not much experienced with the instrument yet looking for people with same level of experience.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

Hi there,
    guitarist here.I'm looking for a band too, use to rehearse at badlands studio in harold's cross. I'm into metal too, pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PC08

Hi, I'm looking for musicians to start putting a band together with in Dublin. Indie/alternative kinda thing, late 20's/30's. Have lots of songs written, just looking for musicians. Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting up for a jam!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dropitonthe40

Singer guitarist into blues, Rock, desert rock, all guitar based stuff would be interested in getting involved. Interested in jamming it whatever let me know

Advertisement