Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You do know how assertiveness works?

Options
  • 02-04-2017 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

I was using the broken record technique in a bus strike thread and was banned... as per the attached the mod directed me here.

Can the ban be lifted asap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have you attempted to discuss via PM with the mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

dudara wrote: »
    Have you attempted to discuss via PM with the mod?

Yes per the screen shot which I've already attached and I attach here again... he just gave me a link to here, again as per the screen shot

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks for confirming. I'll ask a CMod to look at this now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi
    I can deal with this. Please forward on (or post here) the complete pm exchange with the mod.
    Or else confirm that what you posted above was the totality of your communication with the mod.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi
    I can deal with this. Please forward on (or post here) the complete pm exchange with the mod.
    Or else confirm that what you posted above was the totality of your communication with the mod.

I confirm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ok then as per step 1 in the dispute resolution process you need to engage with the mod with a view to over turning the ban.
    Please be civil and bear in mind that the mod is a volunteer giving up his free time to help out on these fora.
    Thx

Ok then as per step 1 in the dispute resolution process you need to engage with the mod with a view to over turning the ban.
    Please be civil and bear in mind that the mod is a volunteer giving up his free time to help out on these fora.
    Thx

I already pm-ed the mod in a civil manner and just got a link to here and no response... what next?

I can only see 1 pm to the mod above. That us not adequate to meet step 1 of this process.
    Please address the issue again.

I can only see 1 pm to the mod above. That us not adequate to meet step 1 of this process.
    Please address the issue again.

But the mod did not respond to my opening PM? Surely they are the ones with the action here?

All I can see is an image of a pm from you and a link that I am unable to click on. I cannot even see the banning pm (which I assume you received given that you responded to it) or the posts for which you were banned.
    In short I have nothing to work with here so please attempt to resolve the issue with the mod. If resolution cannot be reached then I can look into this in much more detail.

• Advertisement

All I can see is an image of a pm from you and a link that I am unable to click on. I cannot even see the banning pm (which I assume you received given that you responded to it) or the posts for which you were banned.
    In short I have nothing to work with here so please attempt to resolve the issue with the mod. If resolution cannot be reached then I can look into this in much more detail.

Okay...

Admin

User has closed their account. Please mark as resolved

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Thread closed as OP has closed his account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement