Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you watching at the moment?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

So I forgot the fada!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

This Is Us.
    Not usually my kind of thing, I love true crime and thrillers but this show is fantastic. I cry, I laugh, I can relate to some of it more than anything I've ever watched before.
    Great cast and storylines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Mr Mercedes.good not great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The Apprentice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Liar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Liar.

I watched the 4th one today! Very upsetting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Da Vinci Code on Sky 1 HD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The Mentalist...repeat watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just finished season 3 of Line of Duty - excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just finished season 3 of Line of Duty - excellent[/

Oh I'm jealous, I'm waiting for it to appear on Netflix, it failed to materialise in September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lisha wrote: »
    Poochie05 wrote: »

Oh I'm jealous, I'm waiting for it to appear on Netflix, it failed to materialise in September.

I watched S2 on Netflix but when there was no sign of S3 coming, I borrowed the DVD from the library. I have placed Series 4 on hold and it is on the way from another branch to my local library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Lisha wrote: »

http://librariesireland.iii.com/iii/encore/record/C__Rb2727940__SLine%20of%20Duty%20__P0%2C2__Orightresult__U__X6?lang=eng&suite=def

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Electric Dreams - poor so far
    The Deuce - very good.
    Room 104. Watchable, nothing amazing
    Star Trek - good start
    South Park season 21.
    Gotham season 3 - it's ok
    Vice Principals season 2. Good craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Tin Star - early days, but has potential.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Mr Mercedes weekly. Slowly watching The Expanse s2 and Narcos s3. NCIS is back for its 15th season. Supernatural will be back shortly. Designated Survivor I'm on pace with, but might knock it down the priority list. Exorcist s2 is good. Star Trek Discovery also going on. Stranger Things isn't far off. Same with Berlin Station and Chance. Transparent and The Deuce, will try to, if I can find the time.

Don't really get time to watch ordinary RTE current affairs stuff, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Watched Big Mouth. The animation and characters are pretty ugly but there's a few laughs in it with some great voice acting. 7/10.

Some of the stuff in it would put South Park to shame. Serious gross-out humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

The expanse season 2 , really like it
    Designated survivor ,
    The glitch , Kind of like the returned set in oz
    preacher season 2 , Bit slower than season 1
    Blood drive , bit nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Limited viewing choices, but watching a Frasier re-run... the episode where he meets Linda Hamilton at the airport :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭.red.

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    Limited viewing choices, but watching a Frasier re-run... the episode where he meets Linda Hamilton at the airport :)

I started it again a few weeks ago, hadn't seen an episode in 9/10 years id say. Just finished season 1. Fantastic show, hard to believe its so old.

Advertisement