Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 PS4 in one house

Options
  • 02-04-2017 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I've a regular PS4 in a converted attic. I'm considering getting a Pro for downstairs sitting room for 4k tv.

is there a facility to have my PS account on both machines so I can save on one and play on amother and vice versa?

So I can play Nioh upstairs, save and continue on Pro downstairs...

And all games would mirror accross both machines...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭Evade

Sign into the same account on both PS4s and upload your saves to cloud storage when you're done and download them before you start on the next PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Evade wrote: »
    Sign into the same account on both PS4s and upload your saves to cloud storage when you're done and download them before you start on the next PS4.

great cheers for quick reply

Auto upload is there haven't used it on PS4 myself.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/data_upload.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Only issue is that i don't think you can be logged into 2 machines at the same time with the same account, but should not be an issue unless you forgot to log off downstairs before login on upstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Skatedude wrote: »
    Only issue is that i don't think you can be logged into 2 machines at the same time with the same account, but should not be an issue unless you forgot to log off downstairs before login on upstairs

I kept the old machine when I got the pro, It'll automatically sign you out of the last machine you were on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Remote play is terrible. Just adds even more input lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Thanks for all the input guys... think I'm gonna shelve the idea. After reading a bit more about the only slight pro graphics jump on a 4k tv... not worth the €400 tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

You can have two ps4 in the one household, all you need to do is make sure you save your game to the cloud system and then you will need to upload the game save to the other ps4

Advertisement