Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ist yr timetable ~ Actuarial Science

• 02-04-2017 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Can anyone give me an idea of start + finish times each day for above? Trying to work out if I could manage a train/dart/shuttle commute from Westmeath as opposed to staying on campus or renting in Dublin. Hope you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Can anyone give me an idea of start + finish times each day for above? Trying to work out if I could manage a train/dart/shuttle commute from Westmeath as opposed to staying on campus or renting in Dublin. Hope you can help.

Click here. Look at every module in stage one for both semester. For every module in stage one check "When is this module offered". You'd have to choose one offering from each of the items. Lectures are generally fixed (no options). Times of lectures, etc. can change from year to year, but predominantly don't. From this you should be able to work it out pretty accurately.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daretodream

That's brilliant. Thanks so much.

Advertisement