Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Centre In The Phoenix Park

Options
  • 02-04-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi everybody, I didn't know what forum to put this thread in so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I was just wondering where the Phoenix Park Visiting Centre is?

Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Search for it on Google Maps, it's there. You reach it from the roundabout in the middle of the park.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's off the roundabout at the Áras. If you're coming from Parkgate Street, take the third exit off the roundabout, then there's a left turn maybe 10-15 meters after coming off the roundabout. Take that turn and just follow that road until you come to the visitor centre,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just to add...the Phoenix Monument is bang in the middle of the road on the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

Thanks for the feedback everybody! I was planning on getting the 46A to the Phoenix Park terminus and then walking to the Fifteen Acres. I have decided I am not going to the centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

^^^^^ that was a monumental waste of time :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement