Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites in Dublin 15

Options
  • 02-04-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ,
    I am local of Dublin 15 along with my wife and our 3 children. I am looking to keep my family settled here.
    What I am looking for is a corner site (large area.garden) big enough to build 1 or 2 houses in these areas -
    Barnwell/Hansfield,
    Clonsilla,
    Ongar,
    Hollystown,
    Hartstown,
    Clonee/Littlepace - can venture out to Dunboyne way along that road,
    Mulhuddart,
    Castaheaney, etc

The house/s will be manufactured in-house, so there would no "on site building" (apart from the assemble of the SIP framing on site) to worry about. They will be built in a factory , assembled and simply laid upon the foundation.
    Does anybody in this group know of any good sized corner sites in the area or know of anyone who would be interested in speaking with me regarding this? I am offering a good deal for a good site.
    Please PM me on this with photos, if possible
    Thanks
    Gavin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Usedname

I would imagine that if someone had a site that they wanted to sell it would be a lot more beneficial to them to go through the normal channels to sell property, it is highly unlikely that it would benefit them to sell to someone from an internet forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭victor8600

Here you go, I did some conveyancing for you: http://www.daft.ie/dublin-city/sites-for-sale/dublin-15/
    The cheapest site is in Clonee, only €125K, with a previous planning permission for a 4-bedroom house.
    If you are looking to build in somebody else's back garden, I would be extremely surprised if somebody agrees to that. But I would be glad to be surprised ;)

Advertisement