Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Park for 4 year olds

Options
  • 02-04-2017 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but we have planned a trip to Dublin over Easter and intended to go to Tayto Park, but I'm wondering is it worth it for two 4 year olds? Is there enough for them to do, will they enjoy it?
    Also, whats the story with Park Entry Fee and Wristband Fee? Should we buy the wristband, would it be worth it?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but we have planned a trip to Dublin over Easter and intended to go to Tayto Park, but I'm wondering is it worth it for two 4 year olds? Is there enough for them to do, will they enjoy it?
    Also, whats the story with Park Entry Fee and Wristband Fee? Should we buy the wristband, would it be worth it?

Thanks in Advance

Tayto park is brilliant for that age. I doubt at 4 they will be tall enough for the roller coaster or any of those rides but there are plenty of little rides for that age. We didn't even go near that side of things our 2&3 year olds just loved the zoo, dinosaurs and ice age park. They also loved the factory, train, sweet shop, playground and the freedom to run around a bit. It's expensive but we loved it so it was worth it to us. It was a full day out. We arrived at 9 and left at 5. We brought our own picnic but gorged on the crisps on the stick! I'll defo go back this summer

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lizzy8

Heard it's fantastic, hoping to get there myself In the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 wherearemykeys

Just popping back to say we had a brilliant time in Tayto Park. Kids loved it. It is definitely expensive as we ended up buying wrist bands as well as one 4yr old was over the 1.1 meter so was able to go on all the smaller rides and loved it. Technically he was able to go on the rides unaccompanied by an adult but that wasnt an option in my eyes, so we had to buy a wrist band for an adult so that he had someone with him on all the rides. They loved the playground, zoo, dinosaurs and ice age park. Totally facinated with everything. Great day out and we will definitely go back later this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We have a 6 & 3 y/old.

They love it. There is the zoo, a petting zoo( they get to pet the alligators ) and a falconry area which do demonstrations.

Theres also a free train ride and access to the factory. If you go during the week the staff are working.

We have an annual pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

(wrong location)

• Advertisement
Advertisement