Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to build new bundle?

Options
  • 02-04-2017 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Hopefully this makes sense :) 

I am a Eir customer, my current 18 month contract is about 11 in and it includes normal broadband (up to 5mb/s), a mobile (unlimited 15gb option), and the normal phone line rental. It is about €115 per month. 

The new fiber extreme has just gone live at my house so I am looking to upgrade. When I try to do this online I am not sure how to approach building the bundle.  

I would like fiber 1000mbs, mobile Unlimited 15gb, (I no longer need the phone line so i was selecting the broadband only option) and I want to add the TV.

Fiber, TV and no land line are all fine, the issue pops up with the mobile, the only options seem to be to buy a new phone or get a new sim. I hit a wall when I try to get past the mobile details as it asks for the provider but Eir isn't listed. This just seems to be people who want to move a number to Eir, but I already have it. 

I want to keep it part of the bundle to benefit from the bundle discount. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Grumpypants,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

I would recommend contacting our sales department on 1800 503 303 and where an agent will be happy to process this order for you. I do apologise for the inconvenience as I cannot place the order from here. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

No inconvenience at all Leanne, thanks for the reply.

Tried calling them and was told that Fiber won't be available until the 3rd May and I have to wait until then and call back to get a appointment??? Which is weird as the website says it is now available at my house, and there are signs all over the village saying it is available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I do apologise.

I'm afraid, even if fibre is live in your area there are different factors as to why it may not be on your line just yet.

I would recommend getting back in contact in May and we can look into this again.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Got on to chat today and they were able to complete the order :) Just waiting for the follow up install date. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm delighted to hear this :D

Please feel free top get back in touch to let us know how you got on.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement