Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do many toddlers have red rashes on their faces in Ireland?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭regi3457

fits wrote: »
    Sun is a factor these days now too.

What sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

I only bath once a week and live outside Ire but within Europe with a 100% irish baby and she has had that rash on her cheeks and chin for the last year. I don't know what causes it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

probably an irish thing with the sensitive skin, but also probably the whiteness of Irish people also probably makes it stand out more.
    Same with mozzie bites to which my lovely pale wife is pure allergic to, yet freckle free me is lucky enough to not react near as bad.

I think that pale skin is just hyper sensitive and the rash is a symptom of that.

Slight tangent, but I also have to say from the point of view of someone living abroad, its just mental to see how white everyone is at home when you land back. As said above, what sun ?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭regi3457

it is cows milk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

regi3457 wrote: »
    it is cows milk
    regi3457 wrote: »
    it is cows milk
    Indeed it could be....

• Advertisement
Advertisement