Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mechanic

• 02-04-2017 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭

can anybody recommend an experienced citroen mechanic in the limerick area

berlingo van issues with brakes

Comments

Aidan Frahill in East Link. People are gonna think that I am affiliated with him at this stage because I always recommend him. Had an ice cram van and a mini bus on the lifts last time I was in. Great mechanic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Aidan Frahill in East Link. People are gonna think that I am affiliated with him at this stage because I always recommend him. Had an ice cram van and a mini bus on the lifts last time I was in. Great mechanic.

I used him after being recommended on here and I wasn't the happiest. Went to Seamus McGrath on sexton st and I couldn't recommend him enough. I'm a fussy customer to be fair but Seamus goes above and beyond.

I used him after being recommended on here and I wasn't the happiest. Went to Seamus McGrath on sexton st and I couldn't recommend him enough. I'm a fussy customer to be fair but Seamus goes above and beyond.

Oh really? Mc Love isn't gonna like that :pac:

Advertisement