Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre keeps dropping; internet light turning off on router

Options
  • 02-04-2017 8:48pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy,

My internet has developed a problem over the last week or so. Basically, every so often, its turning itself off. The "internet" light disappears on the router, and on all my devices, it goes to some Eir login page. It seems to take a few minutes but eventually comes back on.

I'm wondering, since everything can still pick up the signal from the router, if it's a fault in the area? I'm in Grange Rath, at Colpe in Drogheda. Any chance others are experiencing the same issue, or there's a known fault in the area? If not, could you advise on how to proceed? It can be very frustrating trying to do stuff online, only for the net to stop working.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Lord TSC,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your broadband service. I would recommend contacting technical support & they would be able to troubleshoot these issues for you. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

Advertisement