Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aniar or Loam

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

It doesn't matter how expensive, if you have hangups and spent time in any kitchen you'd never let anyone prepare your food again.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

only been to aniar. loved it but cant say when i will be back again as its pretty pricey. worth it for the experience though

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

Been to Aniar twice, Loam once. Food excellent in both - Loam probably a little more technical/experimental than Aniar. Personally I prefer Aniar as a venue - more cosy/intimate in my opinion, but Loam is fine as a venue as well and I would happily eat in either - which is going to be rare unfortunately because they are both expensive - not unjustifiably I should say, you are getting what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,510 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

All I can read in that article is a lad trying hard to sound cool. The phrase "rock and roll lifestyle" is used, without irony.

Coming in drunk and hungover into work in Ireland? Oh JP! You are outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭LoopyL

Enda who is the chef and owns Loam was the chef in Aniar when they got the Michelin star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭kal7

Been to both and prefer Loam.

Like that they have good range of reasonable price, for the type of place of course, wines

and only couple of ridiculous price ones.

We have been back to loam already, not so pushed to go back to Aniar, although food and service good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

LoopyL wrote: »
    Enda who is the chef and owns Loam was the chef in Aniar when they got the Michelin star.
    In fairness, they have kept the Star without him as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement