Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountants in Canada

Options
  • 03-04-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who have moved to Canada with an accountancy qualification?

I have had a good read of the posts on this so far and can't seam to find much info on how people have gotten on in this area.

At the moment I'm studying for the ACA qualification and I am in the middle of my training contract. Once I qualify I was considering moving to Canada on the IEC (specifically Toronto) to gain more international experience and possibly remain there (I know that is something I wont decide until I've been there awhile and if I am entitled to).

I was hoping people would be able to share their experenice with moving over and transferring their qualifications.

I was also wondering if anyone moved over part qualified and finished their exams/training over in Canada?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Advertisement