Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding new minder/nanny

Options
  • 03-04-2017 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

We are hoping to change minder for someone to mind in own home.

Where do people recommend to place ads? I have used rollercoaster before.

Is mindme.ie worth the subscription?

We can afford to pay up to €12 an hour (plus tax etc), just worried all the minders on mindme are more like €20!

Any advice appreciated.

Tks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

I found schooldays.ie good.I found our minder through there.I found I got a lot of foreign replies from people with very poor english on rollercoaster, which wasn't what I wanted.Also your county council may have an online board for you to advertise on.I'd suggest maybe asking around local groups etc too.

Mindme is good, I tried it too....again, quite a lot of foreign students, but there are a few gems in there.You can pay the subscription for a month or two then cancel.I'd go for it just to give yourself options.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭ellee

Yeah, me too. Thanks for your comments!

Advertisement