Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cedars, Ballybofey

Options
  • 03-04-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

just flicking thru daft.ie and see a 5 bedroom house in The Cedars Ballybofey for €100,000. What's the catch? Smaller houses in the same area are way more expensive..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

rightyabe wrote: »
    just flicking thru daft.ie and see a 5 bedroom house in The Cedars Ballybofey for €100,000. What's the catch? Smaller houses in the same area are way more expensive..
    They might be looking for more money but the houses are not making it up around ballybofey area.
    I know another person up in the cedars has a house on market for 160000 and has had no enquiries about it but in no hurry to sell and could be waiting quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Apparently the area the house is in is prone to flooding I heard from a friend. I'm guessing it must be flood damaged or maybe can't insure it. Still a cheap house in many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This it?
    http://www.daft.ie/donegal/houses-for-sale/ballybofey/3-the-cedars-ballybofey-donegal-1415757/

There might not be a catch. It looks like a repo for sure, so maybe bank would be happy to take €100k for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Yeah that's it. Yeah could be a repo as well. Surely it's worth €600 a month in rent but. Seems strange just.

Advertisement