Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu rewards points

Options
  • 03-04-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in credit on my electric account from some upgrades I did a while back.

I have received Supervalu points/vouchers this morning which I understand I can redeem against my EI account.

Can I put these points to the account even though it's in credit? I don't want to lose them into the ether! I'll spend them in the shop if necessary, but this month it would suit me to put them against the EI account, as long as they will definitely register as a credit for when I get back to actually paying bills.

Thanks.

ETA - while I'm at it - am I right in thinking that the maximum I can put towards any one bill is €10 (ie €5 in vouchers)? I have more in vouchers but don't think I can use them all at once?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hello HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers can indeed still be redeemed on an Electric Ireland account that is in credit. The voucher redemption applies a further credit to the account.

An Electric Ireland Rewards customer can redeem 3 €3 vouchers per billing period (the approximately two-month window between each bill) and their points are accumulated via a combination of SuperValu shopping points and paid Electric Ireland bills (1 point per €3 previously paid off an Electric Ireland bill).

During Bonus Time (which is at the moment), customers can redeem a €5 voucher for 250 points - twice between bills for as long as Bonus Time is in effect. Bonus Time will finish at the end of April. It takes place twice a year.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Hello HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers can indeed still be redeemed on an Electric Ireland account that is in credit. The voucher redemption applies a further credit to the account.

An Electric Ireland Rewards customer can redeem 3 €3 vouchers per billing period (the approximately two-month window between each bill) and their points are accumulated via a combination of SuperValu shopping points and paid Electric Ireland bills (1 point per €3 previously paid off an Electric Ireland bill).

During Bonus Time (which is at the moment), customers can redeem a €5 voucher for 250 points - twice between bills for as long as Bonus Time is in effect. Bonus Time will finish at the end of April. It takes place twice a year.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una
    Thanks for the reply.

Not sure I'm any clearer about the whole redemption/Bonus Time thing - but I'll use up whatever vouchers I can.

Trouble is, I've gone in and entered my voucher number - and it's insisting that it's an invalid voucher number.  It's not, I've checked. 

So what now?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hello again HeidiHeidi,

Sorry to read it. If you private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth, we can review the account and send the details to the Rewards team.

We will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

PM sent.

Thank you.

Advertisement