Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print album covers

Options
  • 03-04-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭

Hi apologies if this is in the wrong place, i bought some old albums and wanted to hang them on the wall , as i don't want to use my original albums, i was looking to download the album information and stick it on to the album, if anyone knows where i could download this, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

avfc1874 wrote: »
    Hi apologies if this is in the wrong place, i bought some old albums and wanted to hang them on the wall , as i don't want to use my original albums, i was looking to download the album information and stick it on to the album, if anyone knows where i could download this, thanks

What, you mean just the track listing or the artwork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Google Image Search?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭avfc1874

mordeith wrote: »
    What, you mean just the track listing or the artwork?

Hi just the round circle bit , in the middle of the record ( sorry not too ​good at explaining myself ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Can you scan the albums and print out the centre info and then stick them to the old albums?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

If you look at discogs, a lot of the time you see this in the article / images on the particular release you're after

• Advertisement
Advertisement