Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed IP Merry go round

Options
  • 03-04-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I am trying to sort out a fixed ip problem Every since we were "upgraded" to the F2000 out fixed IP is not fixed and is likely to change each time the router is rebooted.

I was given the number 1800 715 920 by technical support as a particular department which dealt with the provision of fixed ip's

However they say that they are a sales department and can not help and redirect me to technical support.  Is there a current number for fixed ip queries and if so what ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Dulchie, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.  

I would recommend contacting technical support for a fixed ip query. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 and you would be put through to an agent who would be happy to help. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Dulchie

Hi Dulchie, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.  

I would recommend contacting technical support for a fixed ip query. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 and you would be put through to an agent who would be happy to help. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Leanne.
    Hi Leanne,
    That is exactly what I did in the first place they gave me the number 1800 715 920 which they said was a special department which dealt with fixed ip's then the "not fixed ip department" gave me the 189260260 number !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm afraid it would only be our technical support team that would deal with this query as our eir net department are only for sales.

I do apologise.

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement