Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post Mania Raw! *Wrestlemania Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Fergal Devitt
    , sorry I mean
    Finn Balor
    was spotted entering the Amway Center in Orlando today..

*Orlando Events Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

D.Q wrote: »
    *Orlando Events Centre.

Damn, called it by it's old name, should've googled first :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe a drinking game involving a drink every time there's a chant unrelated to what's happening in the ring. This includes This is Awesome chants when nothing awesome is happening.
    Or chant bingo which will include This is Awesome, We are Awesome, commentator names, Hey Bayley song, CM Punk, What, etc.
    This may be the night when the crowd decides to let wwe know they've seen the Paige leak

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Maybe a drinking game involving a drink every time there's a chant unrelated to what's happening in the ring. This includes This is Awesome chants when nothing awesome is happening.
    Or chant bingo which will include This is Awesome, We are Awesome, commentator names, Hey Bayley song, CM Punk, What, etc.
    This may be the night when the crowd decides to let wwe know they've seen the Paige leak

Oh smark heavy crowd at RAW after Mania, please deliver :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Saw this on twitter so new feud tonight as a result of the tag ladder match I don't know if that needs a spoiler but just to be on the safe side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

So we all thinking that when Raw starts tonight that Undertakers ring gear will still be in the centre of the ring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

montyrebel wrote: »
    So we all thinking that when Raw starts tonight that Undertakers ring gear will still be in the centre of the ring?
    If that happens, I want Reigns to come out with a brush and sweep it into the bin saying "this is my yard now"

Thus completing an epic heel turn and driving the fans berserk!!

Tho I would worry he would not get out of the arena alive

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

If that happens, I want Reigns to come out with a brush and sweep it into the bin saying "this is my yard now"

That would rank up there with Hogan's heel turn.

This would taking pouring petrol on a fire to a whole new level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any chance American bad ass biker Taker is the new GM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I actually don't think Reigns should appear tonight in any capacity. Tonight he will be **** on from the highest mountain possible and no open air stadium to save him. On top of that you have the Hardys and possibly Angle who will be heralded as the second coming of Christ/Muhammad/Buddha/insert other religious effigy.
    Unless it's a heel turn like mentioned above - then have at it Roman!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any chance American bad ass biker Taker is the new GM

No chance. Taker outside of the WWE runs a successful real estate business. I imagine he'll want to retire completely and heal up and not have to be on the road anymore.

Loughc wrote: »
    No chance. Taker outside of the WWE runs a successful real estate business. I imagine he'll want to retire completely and heal up and not have to be on the road anymore.

I think the Undertaker character itself will probably be retired but I expect he'll be wheeled out ala Austin for special events from time to time.

Loughc wrote: »

First I find out early this morning that Goldberg is Jewish, and now I find out Taker runs a real estate business.

Boards.ie Pro Wrestling forum, come discuss wrestling, learn something you never knew before.

Not reading any spoilers. May look at them tomorrow.

When they were being referred to as Team Extreme last night, it made me wonder if Lita will ever join them or maybe a backstage bit

Gonna stay up for this. Always worthwhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Gonna stay up for this. Always worthwhile.

Working at 10am 2morrow so will have an watch the first hour or so but the major event happens near the end of the show almost every time

I wasn't going to after the HOF and WM last night I was totally jaded this afternoon. Have recovered in the past couple of hours and now I'm ready. Let's do this!! (Awaits WWE to announce RAW will be 5 hours long tonight)

Is it 1 or 12 start time

Is it 1 or 12 start time

1am unfortunately

• Advertisement

The hard yards.

Just announced on the WWE Twitter

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/849045825120382976
    @MATTHARDYBRAND and @JEFFHARDYBRAND vs. @KarlAndersonWWE and @LukeGallowsWWE for the #RAW #TagTeamTitles TONIGHT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I am in position for my Annual Raw Live viewing. Its the only one I stay up to watch!

I am in position for my Annual Raw Live viewing. Its the only one I stay up to watch!

Always/Sometimes worth staying up for the one after Wrestlemania.

Too long with this ****

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I was going to say, bringing Roman out now would be nuclear heat

Roman Reigns comes out, quelle surprise :rolleyes:

One of the reasons he's being booed is because it's rumoured it was Taker's last match. Yep that's the reason.

Sweet Jesus how can they have him as a face now? Any hope of that died last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

There chanting **** you Roman

Advertisement