Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post Mania Raw! *Wrestlemania Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How can they have reigns as a face now ?

He would be a near perfect mega heel

Vince why can't u see this ??

He still sells too much merchandise to kids. Second only to Cena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Michael Cole is so bad for moments like these

Well Vince is probably screaming into the headset "goddamn pal! Who the **** do these fans think they are. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

J. Marston wrote: »
    They say X-Pac heat is when the crowd just want the person to go away.

Roman literally got "Go away" chants.

"F*ck off Roman"

"Go away"

Even as a heel I'm not sure that's the heat you want. As a face?

My god.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Pop for The Hardys will be insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I was close as he did say those words!

Annoying this business of Cory saying its all in fun. No it's not

They say this every year when the crowd boos Reigns out of the building. Damned international fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Great from reigns

Galloway and Anderson wearing black and red as heels and Roman wearing black and red coincidence I think not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

The main face of the company getting those chants. What sort of world are we living in. It's mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

They're not just missing out on a big heel by not turning Roman

Imagine the support Balor/Rollins etc would get facing him, would make them look better too, they're missing out on so much of the whole product by keeping him this way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He had the crowd in his hand oh Vince why didn't you let him loose he'd be serious money as a heel now turn him face in a year or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

D.Q wrote: »
    The main face of the company getting those chants. What sort of world are we living in. It's mental.

"Bizzaro World"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

He shouldn't be credited for heat he is getting. It doesn't wash that "any reaction is a great reaction".

When your supposed top face is getting booed out of the building it's not enough to say "hey as long as they are out of their seats". Cena was the same, positive attitude turns it into a positive spin.

Triple H was booed out of the building in 2000 for doing a good job as a heel. Similar with Edge. That deserves credit.

The booing of Reigns isn't any kind of positive thing. It's a revolt of sorts against the company. He deserves zero kudos for his reaction. Credit is never deserved for getting a getting a reaction which is basically a f*ck you to your boss.

He is insignificant in the scheme of things.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mokuba wrote: »

"F*ck off Roman"

"Go away"

Even as a heel I'm not sure that's the heat you want. As a face?

My god.

But the crowd boo who they normally cheer!! What a crock of ****. No face on the planet earth recovers from heat like that.

They're not just missing out on a big heel by not turning Roman

Imagine the support Balor/Rollins etc would get facing him, would make them look better too, they're missing out on so much of the whole product by keeping him this way

It's insane. And it's not like it'd be this permanent thing. They could turn him back like. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Necrominus wrote: »
    But the crowd boo who they normally cheer!! What a crock of ****. No face on the planet earth recovers from heat like that.

It'll be back to kids cheering next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Necrominus wrote: »

Keep facing it down like that and you never know.

****ing feed died just after the stupid Germans. What was the pop like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

As someone said Reigns has go away heat. The hardcore fans don't even want to see him. Just turn him heel for a couple of years and if you want to turn him back again I imagine the fans would be way more receptive to it after a couple of years as a heel.

But hey Vince is stubborn and wants Reigns to get the big babyface win against Brock at WM next year so another 12 months of this at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

jeez lads, 2 ads in and they already annoy me.

It's insane. And it's not like it'd be this permanent thing. They could turn him back like. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

I've said it before but damn near every big face WWE has ever had got over with a heel run, and this crap of any reaction from WWE is a good reaction is bs

****ing feed died just after the stupid Germans. What was the pop like

Ruined a little by the crap of the announcer welcoming back the Hardy Boyz instead of just letting them get their reaction, as if people need to be introduced to the Hardy Boyz

• Advertisement

They would be rightly screwed though if the heel turn bombed. There would be no going back for him then. It's probably what they are afraid of.

Whilst it's the logical move in many ways it's not that clear cut either. A heel reigns may just about garner "meh/p*ssbreak heat" rather than the type they would want.

I think they may have permanently screwed him over by being so damn obvious it's him they want to ram down people's throats. What ever happened to letting things happen organically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That "Non Traditional Fans" line really pisses me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

If he got the mic after even hinted at the gimmick the roof would blow off the building.

The ultimate dream is Senor Benjamin. Pleeeease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Ruined a little by the crap of the announcer welcoming back the Hardy Boyz instead of just letting them get their reaction, as if people need to be introduced to the Hardy Boyz

Yeah Killed the pop a bit. Stupid thing to do.

Matt hardys hair is the real big dawg

Blanco100 wrote: »
    They would be rightly screwed though if the heel turn bombed. There would be no going back for him then. It's probably what they are afraid of.

How could it bomb when he gets booed everywhere he goes already? If he did heel things he would be one of the biggest heels ever.

Yeah Killed the pop a bit. Stupid thing to do.

Never understood this. No God damn sense of theatre.

Did Jeff get a bit injured there or was I just buying his selling?!!

How could it bomb when he gets booed everywhere he goes already? If he did heel things he would be one of the biggest heels ever.

You would think so but as someone mentioned before it seems to be x-pac type heat.

The heel flip suited Austin and Rock for instance as they had the charisma to pull it off. I don't see any kind of character development in Reigns to suggest he has the substance to be a star in the long term. Beyond his look which WWE seem enamoured by

• Advertisement

How many recaps and ads have they had in 40 mins?

I am not even counting the actual breaks but the actual in show ads.

FFS

Advertisement