Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOE Nail Scissors

Options
  • 03-04-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Can a poster please recommend a decent pair of TOE NAIL Scissors, price & where I can purchase them in Dublin or online.

I've tried several pairs of toe nail scissors & while they cut the smaller toe nails fine, they are unable to cut the nail on the Big Toes.

Thanks.

© 2017 Boards.ie Ltd. | Terms | Full Site | Responsive Site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Boots online has reviews for their products so it might be a good place to do research! (Boots.ie)

These might be a good option;

http://www.boots.ie/tweezerman-nail-clipper-set-10088248

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

GingerLily wrote: »
    Boots online has reviews for their products so it might be a good place to do research! (Boots.ie)

These might be a good option;

http://www.boots.ie/tweezerman-nail-clipper-set-10088248
    Thks Ginger.

Yeah looked up Boots website - they had 1pair on their website & a review which regarded them as useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,365 ✭✭✭✭Water John

My big toe nails are difficult. I have taken to using an electricians snips. Left field, but does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

A Swiss Army Knife scissors works for me - but they are a bit delicate, and the spring inevitably gets caught out of position unless you are very careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

I don't think I'll try the Swiss Knife but tge Electrician Scissors sounds good.

Many Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement