Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double payments ?

• 03-04-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

I watch my bank account, and I saw a double payments.

I remember, it was yesterday, but I never was to the end of the process.

The 2nd time I continue, and I received my receipt.

I'm currently in Seattle, and I can't call you.

Could you check it for me ?

Kind regards,
    Sqdz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning sqdz, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

This can occur if a card payment is cancelled or voided at a point of sale (in a shop, over the phone or online). After we have authorized the actual transaction, it can take up to five working days to correct on the system and be removed from your account. 

If this does not happen within this time, it would be necessary to contact the retailer and request that they refund the second transaction. If they are unable to offer you a refund for any reason you can raise a Dispute through ourselves. You can find this form here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement