Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new phone lines?

Options
  • 03-04-2017 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Hello, we are in a new estate. The estate is now over half full, the builders say everyone is waiting on eircom for months to install the phone lines. Can you give any updates as to when we can get the phones turned on in this estate? Thanks[/font]

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Can you please DM me your order number or if you have no order put in place, can you please DM me your eircode and full address and I will check this for you.

Thanks,
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Can you please DM me your order number or if you have no order put in place, can you please DM me your eircode and full address and I will check this for you.

Thanks,
    Leanne. 
    sent to you , thanks  :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi keno-daytrader,

I have replied to your PM :)

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hello, KN where here a few weeks ago and pulled all the lines into the estate, can someone check if we can now get broadband or phone lines in now? Thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hello, KN where here a few weeks ago and pulled all the lines into the estate, can someone check if we can now get broadband or phone lines in now? Thx
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know. if you PM me your details I'll check this for you.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement