Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky fibre naul

Options
  • 03-04-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Just wondering if somebody with sky broadband in Naul give me a rough idea of their broadband speed? Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cd07 wrote: »
    Just wondering if somebody with sky broadband in Naul give me a rough idea of their broadband speed? Thanks a mil

It would be the Eircom package, resold, so if anyone has Eircom you should get an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

Great thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Put your phine no in here:

https://www.eir.ie/broadband/

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jwwb

Pace out from your home to the new fibre cabinet. Then compare to diagram on this link http://www.increasebroadbandspeed.co.uk/2013/chart-bt-fttc-vdsl2-speed-against-distance

But for the gotcha - you might not be connected to the nearest cab and you wont know until you are connected. (at letast that was my experience)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

Thats great guys thanks for all the replies! Looks like we'll be fine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thats great guys thanks for all the replies! Looks like we'll be fine!

Could ask a neighbour close by if they have experience...

Also if speed is your thing, input your number onto the Siro website and see can you avail of ESB Siro?

Advertisement