Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Cork City for ghd curls?

Options
  • 03-04-2017 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

Hi could someone please recommend a hairdressers in Cork city where I can get ghd curls done. I have quite long and fine/straight hair so my hair wouldn't be the easiest to curl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

fin12 wrote: »
    Hi could someone please recommend a hairdressers in Cork city where I can get ghd curls done. I have quite long and fine/straight hair so my hair wouldn't be the easiest to curl.

I get mine done in Salon Shane and I also have straight and fairly fine hair - they did a great job. They are in penrose wharf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

leahyl wrote: »
    I get mine done in Salon Shane and I also have straight and fairly fine hair - they did a great job. They are in penrose wharf.

Thanks. Il check it out.

Advertisement