Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED - Guitarist for South East Cover Band

• 03-04-2017 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Cover band based in the South East looking for a guitarist to join. We play various genres of music, we like to keep up to date with current hits but also have the essential 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's classics on set.

Currently playing in a wide range of venues and averaging out at 1 gig per week. We also play abroad three times a year.

Your location isn't a big deal but you would need to be available one day a week for practice in Athy so as long as you commit to the travel then that's no problem.

Ideally, we would love someone who has a passion for playing music and really wants to help get this band to their best.

PM for details - Phone Number, Band Facebook page etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 galimosan

Do you have any videos of the band. I'm an American based in Kenmare, and would travel for a gigging band. I've done this professionally most of my life. Since I'm new on here, I can't post links, but if you go YouTube and key in my name, Garry Limuti, there are quite a few live videos of me, and or my band. I'm well versed in most styles, and am a good background singer. I'm a mature fellow, but look great for my age. Also, if interested, the fantastic singer in the videos is also available. Check out our cover of Otis Reddings I've Been Loving You Too Long.

Advertisement