Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find landlords that accept HAP

Options
  • 04-04-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm 22 years old and I have recently been awarded HAP. I have a illness so it is to assist me with independent living. I'm searching for a bedroom or studio apartment in Dublin City centre. I work part time and I am hoping to go full time in a couple of months.

However I can't seem to fine anyone that will accept it, everything seems great with the landlord and then when I mention HAP suddenly it's like oh well be in touch and some professionals will have got the place or something.

Has anyone got an tips or places to look when applying with HAP? Is there any organisations i can contact or would going to a estate agent to help me be an option?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Advertisement