Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy earrings??

Options
  • 04-04-2017 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a shop/website to buy hypo allergenic/titanium/surgical steel earrings? Would like ones with a diamond not just a plain ball. Not sure if the likes of Amazon etc are reliable.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I've used ebay for my purchases and they've always been reliable. Just make sure the seller has positive feedback before you buy from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 limhorse1

numbernine wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a shop/website to buy hypo allergenic/titanium/surgical steel earrings? Would like ones with a diamond not just a plain ball. Not sure if the likes of Amazon etc are reliable.

Thanks!!

always buy all my piercings from website called jobananas.com they,he a load of nice reasonable bits buy my laberet piercings from an app called wish last ones I got were 10 stainless piercings €1 and €1 postage take a few weeks to get here but insanely cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

If you want titanium because you're allergic to nickel preferably avoid the likes of eBay or Wish. I often order from CrazyFactory.com they're based in Germany but are very reasonable with price.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Bodyartforms.com is one I've used a few times, usually for anatometal stuff, which is top quality.
    Costly for larger gauge jewellery though.

If you want titanium because you're allergic to nickel preferably avoid the likes of eBay.

Why? You can buy what the OP wants on ebay no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, not necessarily allergic to nickel, just seem to fair better with the metal used by piercers so think id like to stick to that. Defo going to look at the sites suggested!

Passenger wrote: »
    Why? You can buy what the OP wants on ebay no problem.

Yeah.. because I'd believe what some chap on eBay said was in his metal.

https://www.crazy-factory.com/en-GB/p/Piercings/Labrets/TMLB/Labret/~1.2:8:3:HP

1.82 for a titanium labret.

Yeah.. because I'd believe what some chap on eBay said was in his metal.

https://www.crazy-factory.com/en-GB/p/Piercings/Labrets/TMLB/Labret/~1.2:8:3:HP

1.82 for a titanium labret.

But you don't have to believe "some chap", you can believe the hundreds of thousands of customers positive feedback. You make it sound like some shady operation. Anyway, as the OP said, there's plenty of reputable suggestions to choose from.

Passenger wrote: »
    But you don't have to believe "some chap", you can believe the hundreds of thousands of customers positive feedback. You make it sound like some shady operation. Anyway, as the OP said, there's plenty of reputable suggestions to choose from.

Not to be ignorant like but do you know the difference between a titanium labret and a steel one just by looking? I can promise you most people haven't a clue and that's why bodyjewler69 etc is a top seller.

Advertisement