Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot - Lost Lezyne Strip Drive Rear Light

Options
  • 04-04-2017 9:12am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lost this morning any where below

290sglj.jpg

Slim chance I know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭daragh_

Some of that is on my commute - will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

I was looking at getting one of those lights, but I was a bit concerned about the look of the connector strap though. Do you think the strap may have failed?

I also cycle a portion of that route, so I'll keep an eye out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dont think it failed. Just thin I didnt put it on right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Bummer, I have one and its brilliant.

Check_six, its fine but you need to make sure to push the rubber band deeper into the catch with your fingernail when installing, otherwise it is not very secure. Once its there its solid.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've had it for maybe 2 years. Will likely replace it with the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Alek wrote: »
    ....you need to make sure to push the rubber band deeper into the catch with your fingernail when installing....
    This.

Otherwise a fantastic light.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭Thud

This.

Otherwise a fantastic light.

and it's got a mode that does this..

Advertisement