Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience of travel insurance claim as result of non travel due to pregnancy?

Options
  • 04-04-2017 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

My doctor has deemed me not fit to travel, I've checked travel insurance policy cover and appears to cover this. Will the same apply for my husband? Has anyone any experience of this? As all claims I imagine this won't be straight forward :-(

Thanks in advance for advice /tips.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

It was very straight forward. Just sent them a photo of the doc cert, and they covered me, obviously my wife and my daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,575 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Shouldn't be a problem once the doctors unfit to travel declaration is outside the standard no fly limits airlines put on pregnancy travel. Not sure on your husbands claim, that could be tricky.

Advertisement