Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW31 Matchday thread - Tuesday teams in op

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

5pts off top 100 after tonite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

54(-4)

Virtually no movement in any league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

59 (-4)

Up 6k to 65k. I think my top 10k goal is very unlikely now with just the TC chip left as I realistically needed Sanchez to get a goal at least with so many other popular captains producing the goods.

I'll be aiming for top 20k which should be enough to win my local money league.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

My 55 translates to a nice little green arrow from 6.9k to 6.1k. I was staring down the barrel of a disaster at 9:30 so I'll gladly take that rise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

70 (-4) Alli Captain and Eriksen bringing the lion's share. Up to 85k, finally in the top 100k!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

50(-4) down to 84k 6th red arrow in a row . Captaincy and gk is killing me . Season is over now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Settled on 64 for the week with two importsnt H2h wins as well. Lead increased over a rival on cash league also so a decent gameweek.

Would have been alot better of Eriksen had blanked and Sanchez delivered 1 goal at least.

My OR is at 160k which given my horrendous pre Xmas is pretty satisfying and still harbour hopes of a top 100k finish. I was at 1,800,000 in gameweek 18, wow....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

48, no hits.

Captain fail (Sanchez), a couple of unexpected non-starters (Valencia, Bertrand), and generally poor across the board apart from Alli and Vardy.

The most painful thing was Yoshida scoring. Was in two minds about getting him or Bertrand in last week, and opted for the latter due to his attacking threat...

First first red arrow in a while, down to 55k OR.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

60 (no hits) sees no movement in any of my leagues but a green arrow to 30k (best rank of the season).

I'm now 31 points of the lead in my main league and my work cash league. That was about 110 points a few weeks ago. League leader in the first one has his BB and his WC so he has that wrapped up but second is sill there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Green&Red wrote: »

Brilliant stuff.

The scenes on here if you were in with a shot of winning going into the final gameweek!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

61 no hits.Got a notion to play De Roon when picking my team,a very welcome 7 points.
    148k overall,considering the disaster of a mid season I had it's OK. Lost a huge lead in my main 2 leagues but now just a few points off going top again there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

60, no hits(for once!). Am I happy with this score? Yes, very. Am I a bit bitter about the leader in my league getting so much luck? Yes.

Leader gets two last minute hauls with Ibra (c) and Arter. Seconds away from 8pts compared to what he got - 22pts. Sickening.

Anyway, I've decreased the gap in my league over the past few weeks from ~100pts to 25pts, with BB and AOA still to play. Once I play my DGWs well, I should be good for overtaking him.

GW13 I was ranked 6k overall. I embarrassingly slipped down to 590k on GW26. I'm now 366k. Hope to break 100k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

elefant wrote: »
    Brilliant stuff.

The scenes on here if you were in with a shot of winning going into the final gameweek!

I'm over 100 off the top!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I'm going to live vicariously through you until the end of the season, keep living my dream

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

elefant wrote: »
    Brilliant stuff.

I'm over 100 off the top!
    413936.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's mad looking at the top few, how few leagues they're in. Having the seasons of their lives and financially will get little to show for it. They'll decide to go for it financially next year and probably end up outside the top 100k!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

3.2K overall rank, fall of 1200 places, could have been a lot worse i suppose.

Need a green arrow this coming gameweek to get back to where i was in some of the bigger mini leagues I am in!
    Hackers wrote: »
    39 points, things starting to go pear shaped a bit in last 3 Gameweeks. Just outside top 2k before start of play tonight, could be dropping a good bit later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

64 (-4), brings me to a season high position of 66k. Annoying to have gotten the Vardy vs. Sanchez captain toin coss wrong, but happy with the score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hackers wrote: »
    3.2K overall rank, fall of 1200 places, could have been a lot worse i suppose.

Need a green arrow this coming gameweek to get back to where i was in some of the bigger mini leagues I am in!

You are my target in soooo many leagues!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

57 (-4) was quietly happy until all those crazy late goals kicked in, albeit I do own Alli.

Sanchez really let me down, but what can you do. 3-0 and not a sniff!

Grosicki and Robertson quietly accumulating returns is welcome though.

16,645 -> 16,379

A green arrow is a green arrow :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement