Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEST install

Options
  • 04-04-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there - I have purchased two Nest 3rd gen units - can Electric Ireland fit them? Even at a cost?

I know you have a deal but this is outside that remit I assume?

I have just signed up to the elec & gas standard offer (without nest as ai already have 2)...

Let me know! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The people to contact with this query are the Electric Ireland dedicated Home Services team on 1850 372 333. Their telephone lines are open until 6pm.

If you have any other queries which we can assist with here on Social Media, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Num98Ulock

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The people to contact with this query are the Electric Ireland dedicated Home Services team on 1850 372 333. Their telephone lines are open until 6pm.

If you have any other queries which we can assist with here on Social Media, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una
    the answer was no...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Num98Ulock

if we return the 2 new ones we purchased outside of Electric Ireland, and availed of the €130 offer - how much would it cost to add a second Nest and have them installed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again,

Thank you for getting back to us.

If a customer purchases the Nest Smart Thermostat for €130 through Electric Ireland, they can purchase a second Nest through Electric Ireland for €270.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement