Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paid CC in advance and for charged again, seriously

• 04-04-2017 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18

guys, my account is all messed up now , I paid me CC in advange, the 24th of March, before the due date the 1st of April,

And then we guys tried to charged me again
    as no money was on account I got a unpaid fee, a bad record and a loan declined, how this is gonna to be fixed ?

I had contacted before asking if I could pay the amount before due date, they said wouldbe fine If I paid 4 working days before due date, so I did.
    I want a resolution for this issue and that bad record removed from my account .
    NO I dont have 20 minutes to be on hold to talk to someone over the phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Kakidd, 

Thanks for your post here today. 

I believe that your query is now being address with our Twitter team. If you've any questions again please feel free to contact us at any time. 

Elaine 

Advertisement