Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shop and atm fees

• 04-04-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

is there any bank that doesnt have shop or atm fees?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Delta2113

http://compare.consumerhelp.ie/CurrentAccountDetail.aspx?i=239 - EBS -so-called Building Society -no brainer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Delta2113 wrote: »
    http://compare.consumerhelp.ie/CurrentAccountDetail.aspx?i=239 - EBS -so-called Building Society -no brainer!
    will check it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Bob Z wrote: »

KBC also has no ATM and card usage fees provided you deposit at least 2,500 EUR per month into a KBC Extra Current account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

JTMan wrote: »
    Bob Z wrote: »

KBC also has no ATM and card usage fees provided you deposit at least 2,500 EUR per month into a KBC Extra Current account.
    now i just 2,500 a month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,478 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

EBS (the a/c is called 'MoneyManager') has no minimum balance or monthly deposit requirements. It's a current a/c in all but name but take note....

1. No chequebook
    2. No mobile app
    3. EBS website is not mobile friendly. If you're on the go, you'd need at least a tablet to do anything.

No fees at all for ATM and POS transactions and you can setup standing orders and direct debits and do online transfers to registered beneficiaries. As long as you keep the a/c in credit, you're good to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement