Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for gp

Options
  • 04-04-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just moved to kerry & looking for a friendly female doctor as I'm currently 7 months pregnant.
    Preferably in the castle island area please

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Just moved to kerry & looking for a friendly female doctor as I'm currently 7 months pregnant.
    Preferably in the castle island area please

Not able to advise of anyone in Castleisland as I'm in Tralee, however, would the hospital be able to advise? Have you been there for any scans or check ups yet? I know people have trouble signing up with a new GP in Tralee so you may need to ring around a few. If Tralee is ok for you, I'd suggest Clounalour Medical centre in Oakpark, Tralee. I was with Dr Gerry O'Shea during my pregnancy last year, and I find him great. My consultant in the hospital was Dr Mary McCaffery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lilypad1987

Hi Ciarrai76,

Tralee is a bit far away as I'm on d far side of castleisland away from Tralee. I'm going to cork hospital not Tralee as I was living in cork before moving. There's a lot of doctors around so hopefully il find someone nice. I will prob have to start asking the local people in the area.

Thanks for your comment & advice

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi Ciarrai76,

Tralee is a bit far away as I'm on d far side of castleisland away from Tralee. I'm going to cork hospital not Tralee as I was living in cork before moving. There's a lot of doctors around so hopefully il find someone nice. I will prob have to start asking the local people in the area.

Thanks for your comment & advice

No problem. Best of luck with finding a doctor, and with the rest of your pregnancy!

Advertisement