Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communal music production space?

Options
  • 04-04-2017 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, what about creating a space for music producers to hang out and chat - like, face to face!?
    I've been working away at my music for a couple of years now and I'd love to meet up with people who share the same passion, and maybe a few tricks of the trade!
    This may seem a little shameless (and indeed, it may well be) but i have a cafe space opened in the evenings which would be ideal!:)
    Please believe this is not a money driven agenda but one that will alleviate my incredible boredom one of the evenings!
    If its a **** idea, feel free to berate me.
    If theres a few interested, lets hook up and see how it goes!!
    Peace to the real peeps

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭fitz

Elbasto wrote: »
    Hi there, what about creating a space for music producers to hang out and chat - like, face to face!?
    I've been working away at my music for a couple of years now and I'd love to meet up with people who share the same passion, and maybe a few tricks of the trade!
    This may seem a little shameless (and indeed, it may well be) but i have a cafe space opened in the evenings which would be ideal!:)
    Please believe this is not a money driven agenda but one that will alleviate my incredible boredom one of the evenings!
    If its a **** idea, feel free to berate me.
    If theres a few interested, lets hook up and see how it goes!!
    Peace to the real peeps

It's a good idea, but would probably need a bit of structure. Make it an event. Get someone in to do a talk on how they do things or on a particular topic...doesn't need to be a long presentation, but it could form a basis for a longer conversation then among those who attend.

Advertisement