Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hotpot in Dublin

• 04-04-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Heading to Dublin tomorrow and I'd love to try hotpot. Preferably not seafood (allergies) and maybe customizable but if not thats ok as long as its good, szechuan or yin yang if possible. Lastly open from 12 until 6 as I need to get the bus home after that.

Failing that I'd settle for a good soup dumpling place

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

There's a great Korean BBQ on Parnell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Brian2208

I don't know the names of the restaurants but the Korean BBQ place on Parnell Street is very good. I think they do an all you can eat hotpot.

You could try Capel Street either, pretty sure there's a place there that does hotpot too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it was this :pac:

c6c7deea03c5b83d05ef5ed154e0ec3b.jpg

Not sure where that is from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,483 ✭✭✭✭Alun

rubadub wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it was this :pac:
    I did ... there's only one kind of hotpot in my book and that's a proper Lancashire hotpot, served, of course, with pickled red cabbage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Was it Lao Chinese and Korean BBQ Restaurant, the reviews seem good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Tried Lao Chaos it was good, the satay hotpot was the nicest. I wish there was more variety or the meat was fresher but the beef was good and the potato in the hotpot was amazing

Advertisement