Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to eat please

Options
  • 04-04-2017 7:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

We are staying in Abbey Street in May and would like reasonably priced steak and chips in the immediate area on Saturday night.
    I'm mildly disabled and can't walk far, also "booth" style seating doesn't suit me so I'd be obliged if anyone could recommend a place do I can book a table.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Abbey Street is quite long, do you know if you are on Lower, Middle or Upper Abbey Street?

Le Bon Crubeen is on Talbot Street which is one block over from Lower Abbey Street.
    Their early bird would be best value.
    http://leboncrubeen.ie/

Talbot 101, also on Talbot Street.
    Access to the restaurant is up a flight of stairs.
    http://www.101talbot.ie/

I think Grand Central and the Lotts which are in the vicinity of Abbey Street have booth style seating unfortunately.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

101 Talbot st is upstairs.

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I think Grand Central and the Lotts which are in the vicinity of Abbey Street have booth style seating unfortunately.

Grand Central doesn't have booths. And in at the back they have some nice tables.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Thank you for the suggestions. We're on the Abbey Hotel a short walk from Jervis St Luas stop

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

Would you be able for the hapenny bridge? (Some steps but not too steep) If so, FX Buckley is on Crow street in temple bar and they do great steaks and chips, it's about a five minute walk from the abbey hotel across the river

• Advertisement
Advertisement